Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
This category provides information about getting started with an HSA at Tango Health.
High Deductible Health Plan Basics
Health Savings Accounts Basics
Open or Login to Your HSA Today: Click Here
- What is a Health Savings Account?
- What Is a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)?
- How Are HDHPs and HSAs Related?
- Why Do HSAs Exist?
- When am I eligible to contribute to my HSA?
- Who is Eligible to Make Pre-Tax and Post-Tax HSA Contributions?
- Recorded Webinar-How The Tango Website Works 2016/2017
- Registering with Tango Health
- Name Change Process - All Custodians
- Tango On Your Mobile Device
- Confirming your Annual Contribution Limit
- Setting Payroll Deductions
- IRS HSA Penalties
- Preparing to File Taxes - Form 1099-SA and more
- Filing Taxes with a Health Savings Account (HSA): Part One
- Filing Taxes with a Health Savings Account (HSA): Part Two
- Filing Taxes with a Health Savings Account (HSA): Part Three
- Filing Taxes with a Health Savings Account (HSA): Part Four
- Having a baby? Have an HSA first!
- Tips for new HSA users
- How Much Should I Contribute to my HSA?
- What Happens if I Don’t Spend the Money in My HSA
- Why You Should Open an HSA Before You Start Your Payroll Deductions
- What Happens to Your HSA if You Leave Your Employer or Retire?