Insperity HSA Program
Insperity’s HDHP (High Deductible Health Plan) is coupled with a Tango HSA (Health Savings Account). This will help you better control your health care costs and meet your health care needs. Tango Health’s software and services help employees easily manage Health Savings Accounts and save the tax dollars they deserve. An HSA could help you save over $2,250 in taxes every year!
High Deductible Health Plan Basics
Health Savings Accounts Basics
Open or Login to Your HSA Today: Click Here
- Insperity Client Referred To Tango For Assistance with ER Contributions
- Who Is Tango and What Do They Do?
- Insperity and Tango
- Health Savings Account Contact Information
- How to Enroll in the Health Savings Account
- Insperity paid account management features include:
- What Are the Advantages of Using an HSA?
- What If I Don’t Have Money In My HSA?
- Who Owns the Money in Your HSA?
- What are the Contribution Limits?
- Enrolled in an HSA-Eligible Medical Plan for a Partial Year
- Enrolled in Medicare, no longer eligible to make contributions to an HSA
- Health Savings Account And Tax Law
- IRS Defined Eligible Medical Expenses
- State Tax Laws
- How do I access my 1099?
- Filling out the FAFSA with an HSA
- Deduction and Contribution Planning